This morning we’re joining Lauren Daigle to sing God’s word back to him. When situations arise to tell you that you are less than who God says you are, then you must remember who God’s word says you are. Do not be deterred by the tricks of the enemy. God’s word is dependable and reliable. It doesn’t shift and it never lies. Whatever it promises it delivers. What is that situation that is making you faint hearted? Check out these bible verses; they are for you.
- Joel 3;10b: Let the weak say, “I am strong”
- Isaiah40:29; He gives power to the weary and to them that have no might he increases strength
- Isaiah 7:4 & 7:and say to him: take heed and be quiet do not fear or be fainthearted for these two stubs of smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin and Syria and the son of Remaliah”; thus says the lord, ‘it shall not stand, nor shall it come to pass”
- Isaiah 25:4 “for you have been a strength to the poor. A strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shade from the heat; for the blast of the terrible ones is a storm against a wall.
- Isaiah 26:3-4: “you will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you. Trust in the lord forever for in Yah the lord is everlasting strength”.
- Philippians 4:13; I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Find strength and confidence today as you dwell only on what God says about you.
Sing along with Lauren. God bless you!